£11.00-£17.00 per hour
Do you have a passion for care and are looking for new opportunities and experiences in a healthcare setting?
A1 Medical and General Ltd are looking for experienced and dedicated Support Workers to join our agency for the Doncaster and surrounding areas.
We work with a client that specialise in supporting service users with challenging behaviour, we are offering you the chance to work a variety of shift patterns from earlies, late, long days and nights.
We are also able to offer you work with other varied client groups, so if you like a challenge and different experiences then this job is for you. So one day you could be working in a challenging behaviour setting and the next in a learning disability setting, supported living or even a nursing home setting.
We can offer you benefits that include:
• Competitive rates of pay (including holiday pay)
• Flexible shifts to choose from to suit your lifestyle
• Auto-enrolment in a workplace pension
• Weekly pay
• Refer a family member / friend scheme
• On-call support outside of normal office hours
• Annual training refreshers
• Previous experience in healthcare is essential
• Successful candidates will need an Enhanced DBS with Child & Adult Workforce checks or be willing to undertake one (We also accept Enhanced DBS's that are registered on the update service).
• A passion for care
Back to List